Wow, so much has been going on lately that I have a ton of things to blog about and no time to do it...
Well, Prom is coming up, so we're moving into that exciting phase of shopping for shoes, altering dresses, etc. Okay, by "we" I mean I'm a distant observer. And I suspect I end up paying for most of it, one way or another...
Rachel got asked by a guy whose parents it turns out I know. His dad played the organ for the Saturday afternoon session of stake conference the week before last, and I led the music. I wish I knew then his son was going to ask Rachel out, I would have talked to him more. And his mom is a girl from Rexburg that was at a month-long program at ISU that I attended in the summer before our senior year of high school. It's a small world...
And today we learned that Rachel is one of the five candidates for "Prom Princess". I guess they do Prince and Princess (juniors) in addition to King/Queen (seniors). How cool is that? I had a hard time just finding dates to dances, and now she's royalty. What a difference a generation makes...
2 comments:
Wow congrats on having a princess in your midst. That really is a great social honor. Can't wait to see pictures!
i'm not sure they did the royalty thing when i was there. or maybe i was so far down in the social stratosphere, i didn't notice. :) i'm looking forward to these pictures, too!
Post a Comment