"An Account Of My Hut"
Oh my goodness! Cathy looks like Ian and Debbie looks like Hayden!
Thanks!! Where did you get those pictures? I need some old pictures!
I took them.Yeah, one of these days I need to scan a bunch of old pictures. They're kind of fun to see now, 30 years later. :)
Such fun pictures! It is fun to see the fire red hair.
Cathy Happy Birthday!I can see that your boys do look like you. It was just the younger version of you that I was not familiar with. I thought those boys were all Prestwich, but they are definitely half Luke!
wait a second.... that's not just cath! unfair! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Cathy looks like Ian and Debbie looks like Hayden!
Thanks!! Where did you get those pictures? I need some old pictures!
I took them.
Yeah, one of these days I need to scan a bunch of old pictures. They're kind of fun to see now, 30 years later. :)
Such fun pictures! It is fun to see the fire red hair.
Cathy Happy Birthday!
I can see that your boys do look like you. It was just the younger version of you that I was not familiar with. I thought those boys were all Prestwich, but they are definitely half Luke!
wait a second.... that's not just cath! unfair! :)
Post a Comment