Friday, December 27, 2013
Digital Worker
The last week in September I went on a recruiting trip to BYU. I drove down Wednesday night. Thursday morning I met up with a guy from Marvell's Arizona site, and we set up our booth at the career fair, and Friday we did interviews.
Here are a few photos...
Our booth.
Rachel stopped by briefly while on break from her job in the same building, and was our "booth babe" for a few minutes.
It was cold in Provo that weekend, with snow on the mountains and getting down near the valley floor. (This photo was in the evening, after the snow had been melting all day.)
After winding up interviews around 5:30, I went out to dinner with Rachel and Justin, then headed home.
And what would a visit to Utah be without some beefy, cheesy In-N-Out goodness?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment