Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Castle Walls

Last week we made the traditional gingerbread (okay, graham cracker) houses. Even Sunny wanted to be part of the action.



Here's how they turned out:



Lisa was the most traditional, with a quaint house and snowy outdoor scene.



Apparently there are kids who like making snow angels living in her house. :)



Yumiko went with a completely different idea.



Andrew started doing something pretty ambitious, but it fell apart on him, so he scaled back to a humble little dwelling with a big wood pile in back.



I went with a castle theme.



Daniel also went the castle route, but as usual his is the biggest, most grandiose design.



He had a lot of fun crafting and hanging the bells in the tower.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Those look practically professional! They're awesome!

Garth and Linda said...

I think you should do tutorials or just send them to our house after they are built.

Kellie said...

I always love seeing what gingerbread houses you guys make!

Maria said...

I love Daniels gingerbread house. The ice cream cones were a good idea. The bells in the tower are cool. All you are missing is a prince and Rapunzel.


posted by: Regan Luke