It was a good ceremony. It wasn't too long, and the talks were all good and interesting. It was very nice.
A couple of things I noticed that were different from the last time I remember actually paying much attention at a graduation (which has been a while...) -- there was no mention of valedictorians etc. either in the ceremony or printed in the program. Also, there was no opening or closing prayers. I wonder when they stopped doing that?
Anyway, on with the photos...
The candidates march in.

Rachel in the crowd.


Afterwards, with friends.


With grandparents.

The candidates march in.

Rachel in the crowd.

Heading toward the stand, pausing for an official photo.
Rachel's moment in the spotlight. Her shoes kind of stand out, don't they?
Going across the stand, take two. This time she's escorting a friend who needed some extra support.
It's official! Time to toss the caps...
Afterwards, with friends.


With grandparents.

Planting one on Daniel...
...who is not really into that sort of thing. :)
With the family.











1 comment:
yay! congrats Rachel!
Post a Comment