"An Account Of My Hut"
What a great looking family! I was amazed at how much the kids have grown up. Hopefully your reunion was as good as the Luke reunions we used to have. Those were the reunions I enjoyed the most. Hyrum
hey, i just posted that first picture, too! only it's the 16th and you beat me by a couple of weeks... can you send me that other one, too?
Great picture,it is hard to imagine how everyone has grown up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a great looking family! I was amazed at how much the kids have grown up. Hopefully your reunion was as good as the Luke reunions we used to have. Those were the reunions I enjoyed the most. Hyrum
hey, i just posted that first picture, too! only it's the 16th and you beat me by a couple of weeks... can you send me that other one, too?
Great picture,it is hard to imagine how everyone has grown up.
Post a Comment