Here's a drawing Rachel recently did for her art class. I thought it was pretty cool. I kinda wish I had some talent... it's pretty obvious which side she didn't inherit it from!
Wow! That is amazing! I wish I could draw something that cool. She should be a fabric designer. I would totally buy fabric with that design and make dresses out of it!.....
8 comments:
That is SO cool!
Wow! That is amazing! I wish I could draw something that cool. She should be a fabric designer. I would totally buy fabric with that design and make dresses out of it!.....
Wow, that is some great art by Rachel. Nice work chica!
Good job Rachel I am really impressed. That is really cool.
Rachel, Your such a talented gal. It seem's I'm constantly amazed by your talent's. Love Ya! Shauna
whoa, is that all pen and paper? that's so cool.
and hey, how come i'm not on your blog list?
Rachel- you are so talented!!!!!!!
Post a Comment