Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

Okay, so it's a couple of days past Christmas, but it was a white one, and the white stuff kept on accumulating. Here's what it looked like two days after Christmas, when we added 4-5 more inches to what was already there.



That pile by the garage is over five feet tall. Andrew and Lisa later tunneled a snow cave into it.

Of course, Boise winters being what they are, it warmed up within a day, and and now the majority of the snow is gone. Oh well.

Speaking of Christmas, just for fun here are some photos of some of the Christmas lights we went to see. Somebody has way more time on their hands than I do!




And finally, on an even more Christmasy note, here is our Christmas Eve re-enactment of the Nativity scene.


I'm not sure what's up with the gangsta wise men, but at least the rest of the kids are playing it pretty straight.

We hope you all had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Deb said...

maybe they're wise guys, not wise men. :)