"An Account Of My Hut"
Rachel looks so pretty! It looks like she had lots of fun. (I liked the picture with the grand piano..)
Candee, thank you for making the cute jacket for Rachel. It will fit any color of dresses for special ocassion like this. Rachel loves it!!Yumiko
Rachel- you are gorgeous!!!! I love the color of your dress. I'm glad you had fun. I love hearing about your dates! Love you! Sis. Smith
Hey David and family, we just added you to our blog list. I hope you don't mind. We enjoyed the pictures you have posted. Hyrum and I could not believe how grown up Rachel looked. She is beautiful! Love, Emi
Rachel was by far and away the most beautiful one there! She had the most beautiful dress and hair! You're gorgeous Rachel!
she looks beautiful! i'm going to have to email rachel and get the whole scoop.... :) thanks for the pictures!
and i forgot to say that when calvin saw the picture with the piano, he thought rachel was getting married. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Rachel looks so pretty! It looks like she had lots of fun. (I liked the picture with the grand piano..)
Candee,
thank you for making the cute jacket for Rachel. It will fit any color of dresses for special ocassion like this. Rachel loves it!!
Yumiko
Rachel- you are gorgeous!!!! I love the color of your dress. I'm glad you had fun. I love hearing about your dates! Love you! Sis. Smith
Hey David and family, we just added you to our blog list. I hope you don't mind. We enjoyed the pictures you have posted. Hyrum and I could not believe how grown up Rachel looked. She is beautiful! Love, Emi
Rachel was by far and away the most beautiful one there! She had the most beautiful dress and hair! You're gorgeous Rachel!
she looks beautiful! i'm going to have to email rachel and get the whole scoop.... :) thanks for the pictures!
and i forgot to say that when calvin saw the picture with the piano, he thought rachel was getting married. :)
Post a Comment